How the idea of an online shop emerged
- We would like to enchant Switzerland with new sustainable baby & children brands. Our mission is to select products:
– that are made in Europe by small / family-owned companies
– that are made as much as possible from natural materials
– where the “quality translates into sustainability”
- We want to limit ourselves to European products in order to reduce transcontinental transports and CO² and thus make our contribution to the future of our children and our planet. It’s because we want to offer the children only the best, literally and figuratively.
- If we manage to convince you to buy at least once in our Tadeino Store and make your family happy with our products made with love, it’salready a great success for us. The impact on our planet rests in the hands (and hearts!) of all of us.
Who we are - Nata
Children have always been an important topic in my life. I hold a pedagogical degree as a German teacher and I am Montessori AMI certified (0-3 children).
- Originally from Poland, thanks to life’s strangest coincidences since over 9 years in Zurich
- Since ages working in the office, so that I can finally decide to make my dreams come true and to work again for the sake of the children
- I hover between melancholy, longing and poetry and strongly believe in fate in life
- I love chocolate (yes, I am in the right place in Switzerland!), a glass of red wine and time with my family
Who we are - Massimo
I grew up in nature among many children and have a master’s degree in mathematics from ETH
- Originally from a small alpine village in Ticino, in Zurich for over 15 years
- Always active in the financial sector and therefore also responsible for the finances of our company
- I am a realist with a love for numbers and a passionate footballer
- I love nature and mountains